[Bf-committers] Bundle Python, modules to exclude (if any)

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:31:45 CET 2008

Hi,

I support leaving out Py-Modules which are not relevant most scripts.

* TK - IMO, this can be left out, as it's mostly an additional UI library,
which conflicts with some of the things our system does already
* distutil, test - agreed
* curses - I doubt whether this has any uses, but it's probably too
insignificant to worry about

I should also mention here, that we should add an option to the installers
whether to install the local copy of python if we go ahead with this.

Regards,
Aligorith