[Bf-committers] Blender as a Native Client?

arihayri at jyu.fi arihayri at jyu.fi
Tue Dec 9 09:35:06 CET 2008

Hi,
I hope you don't mind me posting here. I just noticed that Google has
released quite interesting open-source application called Native Client.

http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/

According to the site:
"Native Client is an open-source research technology for running x86
native code in web applications, with the goal of maintaining the browser
neutrality, OS portability, and safety that people expect from web apps."

I didn't manage to run Quake-demo in my Linux-box but some other examples
worked fine.

Maybe something to consider when making web-plugins?

Regards,
Ari Häyrinen