[Bf-committers] New composite node, full featured keyer.

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 14:10:49 CET 2008

My question, just from looking at the interface, is that we already have an alpha-over node to overlay the keyed image on top of the background, yet you have an input socket for that. Does your code provided a better, different, or redundant solution to the alpha-over node? If it is better, I would ask that we extract your code and use it to replace the current alpha-over node. If it is different, I would ask that we add it to the alpha-over node as a different method, selectable in the node as an algorithm/mode to use. If it is redundant, I would ask that it be removed, as it is redundant.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA