[Bf-committers] Bundle Python 3.0 for Blender 2.5

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:59:07 CET 2008

> * Openoffice and some games include python, searched for python
> problems with these apps and didnt find complaints, common with
> Blender.

True, but the installs for most of these games stay constant, you're
not removing and adding modules on a regular basis. If we do bundle
Pythonr we should always check for a system Python first, as auto
installers won't know about the Blender Python. Or perhaps we've
solved this issue already?

If a user installs numpy into the system directory, does Blender see it?