[Bf-committers] patch: added GetLocalInertia to GameObject

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:22:24 CET 2008

Hi,

 I've added a patch to the patch tracker here (my first):
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=18051&group_id=9&atid=127

I basically added a function to get the local frame inertia for any game
object, implemented it for bullet and made an empty implementation for sumo
(which is deprecated afaik so I hope is not a problem for accepting).

 I have no idea how this fits for 2.50, hope it does, it's a very small
patch.

 Cheers,

--
Alon Levy