[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5 api proposal.

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 07:05:40 CET 2008

Here's is my proposal for the Blender 2.5 api.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/PythonAPI_Ideasman

I'm interested to know what people think of possibly moving to a new
api (especially active Blender/Python scripters).

This page was started more to get an idea of what people wanted, its
still useful for discussion.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/PythonAPI

Last meeting we discussed weather to use python 3.0, and it seems a hot topic :)
PyRNA runs with Python 2.3 - 3.0rc3, in anticipation for a possible
switch, can we keep these issues separate since its has almost no
baring on a new API.

Even though this is a blender-2.5 topic, most of the people this
affects are not on that list.

--
- Campbell