[Bf-committers] gameplayer :: Python Sandbox

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Fri Aug 29 21:31:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

    I've added the command line -S option to the blenderplayer so it'll
run python sandboxed.

    No global variables. What I did was to change the constructor for
the GPG_Application class and to add a property (TPythonSecurityLevel
pythonSecurityLevel) to it.

    By default the security level is psl_Lowest, but when called with -S
it becomes psl_Highest.

    I've implemented it against the apricot branch (as it's the one I'm
using in the plugin developent right now because I need to make a tech
demo). Can I submit a patch against this branch or should I implement it
again against the trunk before submitting the patch?

    Working with this branch is our favorite way, but I think we can
send patches against the trunk.

    Anyways, I hope I can attend to this Sunday 's meeting.

Best wishes.

Ydea Desenvolvimento de Software LTDA.

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas
Gerente de TI

Ydea Desenvolvimento de Software LTDA.
Av. Adolfo Pinheiro, 2338 - Alto da Boa Vista
CEP.:04734-004 - São Paulo - SP
Tel.: 55-11-5523-0333