[Bf-committers] Web Plugin :: Python Sandbox

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Fri Aug 29 13:10:12 CEST 2008

Wow!

Em Sex, 2008-08-29 às 12:26 +0200, Mathias Panzenböck escreveu:
> Maybe just reniceing the blenderplayer process would help? Then the desktop
> should still be usable and one could kill the process manually. Ok, this is
> probably no help for inexperienced users.

This just helped me to notice something: the player is a plugin's forked
process. I'm not sure, but I believe it's easie to get the ammount of
memory used by the process (getrusage) and also easie to terminate it
from the main plugin process.

The only thing is the plugin would have to communicate the user what
hapenned. :D

:D

Regards