[Bf-committers] Web Plugin Status #2

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Fri Aug 22 01:59:33 CEST 2008

Wow!

That's awesome Enrico!!!

Really awesome!

:)

But not working in Windows will be an issue. Of course there is the
Active X plugin that needs to be continued and mozilla understands, but
a native plugin would be better.

Anyways, I'm glad it worked! :)

I'm gonna try it ASAP (maybe even now).

As for the IPC problem we could maybe use dbus, what do you think?

regards,