[Bf-committers] SVN :: Requrest for Branch Creation

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Tue Aug 19 01:33:54 CEST 2008

Martin,

	My account at projects.blender.org is mfreitas and Enrico's is eof.

	As for the rules, I'll be online tomorrow from 11h up to 16h GMT (I
might be off to lunch at some point during this period though). If you
can chat this time, it'd be the best time. My username at IRC is OgRo (I
should change this to mfreitas to avoid confusion soon).

	As for waiting 'till next week, that's ok. If that happens we will be
forced to use a temporary subversion repository but that can be arranged
and then we simply apply a patch to the new branch.

	Thanks for the help. I can't wait to get this plugin working!

Regards,