[Bf-committers] SVN :: Requrest for Branch Creation

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Mon Aug 18 23:22:27 CEST 2008

Hello there,

	I'm here, by means of this e-mail, to request the creation of a branch
for developing the Blender 3D Web Plugin.

	For the time being, the branch main developers will be Enrico Fracasso
<enrico.fracasso at email.it> (aka frack) and me (aka mfreitas and OgRo).

	Our goal will be to extend the existing Firefox plugin or to implement
another plugin from scratch that supports the full extent of the BGE.

	Maintaining the ActiveX plugin is mandatory as well, but it's not
currently our first priority.

	Other branch goal will be the proposal of an easier model for
maintaining both stand alone player and web plugins to avoid redundant
code.

	Notice that the blender development rules will be followed.

With regards,

--
Marcelo C. de Freitas
Ydea Desenvolvimento de Softwares Ltda