[Bf-committers] Blender Web Plugin :: Refactoring

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Mon Aug 18 19:18:44 CEST 2008

Hello all!

	After some digging and experimenting I realized the harder task is to
embed a GLX window into Mozilla.

	It requires some low level steps I'm not used to yet. So I realized
it'll be better to get the available plugin and start from there as
Enrico Fracasso did.

	Enrico, are you still working on the lock issue? I am about to apply
your patch into my trunk and I saw you worked only with cmake. Is there
any required additional step for building? Any configure step?

Regards,