[Bf-committers] Blender Web Plugin compile (patch)

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Mon Aug 18 17:15:47 CEST 2008

Em Seg, 2008-08-18 às 09:03 -0600, Chris Want escreveu:

> No, Ketsji *is* the game engine. It is of fundamental importance to
> what you want to do. No Ketsji, no plugin.

oky! :)

Thanks.

> Dunno.

if Ketsji is the engine I assume it will deal with all of those issues
for me. All I gotta do for now is make GHOST render in the embeded
window.

I am playing with the glxgears code. I'll try to plug that into the
embeded window. Once I succeed I'll be really close of getting a working
plugin.

I should read the already implemented plugin's source code though. :D

> You might want to go to the IRC channel (#blendercoders,
> irc.freenode.net) and hang out while learning the source tree.

Already there! Thanks for the tip!