[Bf-committers] Blender Web Plugin compile (patch)

Enrico Fracasso enrico.fracasso at email.it
Sun Aug 17 15:13:16 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Some weeks ago I managed to compile the blender web plugin and I've
just sent the patch on the bug tracker (#17489).
(sorry Marcelo for the delay, buy I was on vacation and I missed your mails)

The web plugin doesn't work for a double locking issue, but it
compiles fine and it can show a banner on execution if you "disable"
the rendering of the animation (details are on bug post).

I haven't sent the patch early because I hoped to solve the locking
problem first, but I can't work on this problem full time and maybe
this patch can be useful to someone else.

I don't know if, after the double locking issue is solved, the plugin
"just work"; maybe it's easier to rewrite the plugin from scratch (ie,
rewrapping blenderplayer) as Marcelo is doing now.

Reading the source I understand how the web plugin worked (do you want
I write some docs somewhere?), but what does Ketsji mean?

Ciao

--
Enrico Fracasso