[Bf-committers] Volumetrics+Smoke

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:25:04 CEST 2008

I hope you get a branch soon.  I also would like to try properly getting my
deep shadow maps code to work with your volumetrics, since deep shadow maps
work really, *really* well for self-shadowing and shadowing of volumetrics.
In fact, DSM is a volumetric structure itself, though my code currently just
processes polygons and strand curves.

I always felt disappointed that there were no volumetrics for me to really
see DSM shine with, and I'm very happy that now there is :)

Joe