[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 - showstopper ?

Diego Hernan Borghetti bdiego at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:56:56 CEST 2008

Hello all:

  Today in the IRC come up two possible showstopper:

1) Revision: 16117
    Fixing button placement typo reported by Carsten on mailing list

2) Revision: 16052 (and this is my fault, sorry I miss the mail)
    * Fix for a bug zanqdo reported in IRC - transparent shadows were not
    getting correct alpha when cast through node materials - in fact the
    node tree wasn't being shaded at all.

  If I merge this thinks to the branch, can we make the builds again ?
Nathan, Ken, Jean-Luc, comments ? someone think that we can go ahead ?

--
 			Diego