[Bf-committers] Ordering Action Channels

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:47:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

1) Thanks for reporting that. I'll try to have a look at it soonish (most
likely, that will be at the end of next week)

2 & 3) These are all intended behaviour. There is a somewhat hidden tool in
the Channels -> Grouping menu called "Syncronise with Armature" that should
fix up these issues though.

Regards,
Joshua