[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 - Status

Diego Hernan Borghetti bdiego at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:30:18 CEST 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Ken Hughes wrote:

Hi Ken:

  I write another mail about this, but my fault because change
the subject.. so:

---

Hello:

  I finish with the release log, so, please, people with access to
typo3, can give a review ?

  Please, feel free to change anything you think it's wrong or
add more docs.

  The page are: Blender2.47 and "Complete list of bugfixes"
in the section Development -> Release Logs

  Also you can found all the svn logs here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Release_Notes/Notes247#Blender_2.47_Bug_Fix_List

  I left the splash, release_247.txt, svn-tag and bump version for the last
"thing-to-do" (like Ton always do) with all this I think we are ready,
or I forget something ?

... before I forget, Martin and Benoit, have you some documentation about
the snapping tools and the new GE Logic ?

  I already add a template in the top of the "Complete list of bugfixes",
with two column, one for snapping and the other for GE but both are empty
now, so let me know if you have some doc and don't have time to move/put
it in typo3.

--

Tom can you check the doc ?
just to be sure that I don't forget anything.

I don't see any problem, so I want to make the last commit this
night/tomorrow morning and then we can start with the builds.

Comments ? showstopper ? anything ?

> So where are we on this?  Anytime soon?
>
> Ken
>
> Diego Hernan Borghetti wrote:
>> Hello all:
>>
>>   The documentation (Release Logs) for 2.47 are almost finish and I already
>> have the splash, so if we don't have any showstopper I want to make the
>> call for the release tomorrow night (GMT -3 here).
>>
>> Could the plataform managers tell me if they are available ?
>> Any showstopper ?
>>
>> Also Martin and Benoit, have you some doc about the snapping
>> tools and BGE Logic ? maybe a wiki link ?

 			Diego