[Bf-committers] GamePlayer ==> Web Plugin

Marcelo Coraça de Freitas mfreitas at ydeasolutions.com.br
Thu Aug 7 16:39:01 CEST 2008

So,

	After taking a better look into the code I realized it'll be easier for
me to start from the standalone player and then get to the Mozilla
Plugin. Once I got there I can start looking at the job already done in
Netscape and IE plugins and use some of their code. :)

	But I can't get the game player running! :P

	I compiled scons with WITH_BF_GAMEPLAYER=true and it compiled an
executable called gameplayer. So I assumed this is the standalone player
and all happy I was going to run it in order to get some clue on how
it's being built and such.

	Then I got the output attatched to this e-mail.

	I am clearly missing something. What? :D

	Any help?