[Bf-committers] Blender Web Plugin

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:25:24 CEST 2008

It is great news!

I'm only partially in programming, but I would like to help in tests,
bug reports and feedback.
I'm currently in a project that probably is incompatible with the
web-plugin (high poly-count, GLSL, dotNET connection, ...) but can be
interesting to port some of the functionality to an online release.

Well, I'm also Brazilian (even though I'm working in Canada now), so
I'm very interested in your company plains and the growing Blender
market in our country.

Count on me,
(and if you want, add me in the msn/skype, I do would like to know
more about you)...

Best regards,

Dalai Felinto
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com