[Bf-committers] Problem with Particles and Soft bodies

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmx.net
Wed Aug 6 09:16:16 CEST 2008

Hello Sven,

did you take a look in the modifier stack? The order of the cloth
modifier and the particle modifier is important there. Just switch the
order of particle and cloth and it works as you described (see also wiki
documentation for that). First (on the top) the cloth modifier, then the
particle modifier. If that works for you I'll close the bug.

Greetings
Daniel