[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [15973] trunk/blender/source/blender/ blenkernel: Fix for [#17421] Issue with Displace modifier not updating with

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Tue Aug 5 18:09:17 CEST 2008

Ben Batt schrieb:
> Fix for [#17421] Issue with Displace modifier not updating with
>                  animated textures
>
> I have added a dependsOnTime function for the Displace modifier which checks
> if the displacement texture has IPOs, is a plugin, or uses an animated image.

Ha great! I worked around this by adding a wave modifier with all params
set to 0.0 ;-) This updated the Displacement Modifier every frame.

This was used for the Radiohead LIDAR Data:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl0HTY_GGVE

Thanks!
Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/