[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 Test Build

Diego Hernan Borghetti bdiego at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:35:10 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Diego Hernan Borghetti wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> This take a little more of time but we are ready for official
> test builds, please use the blender-2.47 branches for your builds.
>
> Once you have a build ready please respond to this email.
>
> Kent, can you help me to upload the files ?
> Any other with access to d.b.o ?

Hello all:

  We already have Linux (32/64), OSX (Powerpc/Intel) and Windows.
  Any progress with Solaris, FreeBSD and Irix ?
  My plan is put the RC out tomorrow, so.. I just go ahead ?

  [ eeek!! windows files already in d.b.o ? maybe miss some mail ?
    please let me know or I just wait.. and wait.. and wait ;) ]

--
 			Diego