[Bf-committers] Another Collada Enthusiast Here

Marko Radojcic sambucuself at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:06:30 CEST 2008

I am aswell interested in using collada with blender, primarily for
importing animated scenes.
I have some python experience but it is limited.
I have long time experience in learning new things in short notice. :D

I offer any kind of assistence regarding the code testing and debuging
that may prove to be useful.

During the following period I am willing to test svn scripts in as
many situations you throw at me, so you can count on my assistance.

4-6 PM Nederlands time works for me.
Can you be more specific about the time and irc server/channel?

Maybe we could try to make a provisional blender collada task force,
sort of speaking?

www.racunski-centar.rs