[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 and Python Script

migius migius at 4d-vectors.de
Sat Aug 2 08:10:41 CEST 2008

Diego wrote:
>   This is one of the last merge to the 2.47 branch before the test build,
> now I only have the following revision in my todo-list:
>   Revision: 15132 (import_dxf.py)

hi Diego,
I am the author of import_dxf.py. It should work with 2.47.
Eventually update today evening with next bugfix for SPLINE objects.

Collada14 importer:
I've been working on bugfix for armature and animation, but not commited
cause still by testing. Good chances to finish tests today, so note for last
minut merging to 2.47.

migius