[Bf-committers] Composite Nodes vs Sequencer

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Apr 28 23:46:42 CEST 2008

Rui Campos wrote:
> I don't really know what is the major idea behind the Compositor and its
> interaction with the Sequencer, but I do use the Compositor more often
> than the Sequencer and with live footage, rather then with fancy 3D stuff.

I certainly don't want to throw cold water on your ideas, but I think
the first half of this sentence may sum up the larger problem.  Have you
discussed with Peter and Ton (especially Ton) what the difference is
between them, what their intended purposes are?  I seem to recall others
proposing adding new functionality into one or the other, and it meeting
with the same result since it didn't fit into the purpose.

2 cents.

Ken