[Bf-committers] Composite Nodes vs Sequencer

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:26:10 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

I don't think we will be able to change anything right now, since the
developers have a focus of their own and stick to the original idea, that
the Compositor was meant for 3D stuff.

Anyway, I'm fidling with the code myself and will see if I can come up
with some sort of solution to the problem.

-- Rui --