[Bf-committers] WITH_BF_GLEXT

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Mon Apr 28 22:13:47 CEST 2008

Le 28 avr. 08 à 21:47, Kent Mein a écrit :

>>    who used that new flag and has working bullet graphic demos
>> from the test
>>    suite ?
>>
>>    This used to work in 2.45 and i get a no extension warning now
>>

> Just an addition to this, This could be happening for multiple
> people, before the glext.h basically hardcoded in the settings so that
> all cards basically supported the feature even if they really didn't.
> (We may need to work on this stuff to get it fully functioning
> properly)

I consider this a very bad regression. it worked really fine previously.

If the card did not really support the GLSL it was checked at runtime
and did not crash and simply did not display it.

I'm not sure how many people used that, it is GE specific and probably
little known, but still.

to test that : http://download.blender.org/demo/test/graphics-
demos-2.43-preview1.zip

Jean-Luc Peurière