[Bf-committers] Volumetrics Update

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Thu Apr 24 17:00:18 CEST 2008

Hi all!

  yesterday implemented Isosurface and Maximun intensity proyections
(MIPS), tonigth I plan to include Xray, and now that I am in this area I
ask if you want other composite ops types (currently have : Alpha
Over,Isosurface,MIPS) let me know and papers related to it because I´m
now only know about those.

  Also I will need papers on solid recognition because I´ll need something
similar in blender for volumetrics.

Sorry if some of developers feel anoying for my constant request for help,
I know that all of you are very busy and focused on your respective areas
(me to) but this is the only way I have to get information about Blender
because here nobody knows the blender inners and everytime I get conected
I have no time for spend hours surfing the web for the info, so direct
liks will be very usefull.
And I am a newbie blender developer (no shame on that, everyone was that
some time)