[Bf-committers] 3D rendering time regression

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Apr 23 19:19:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

The first jump in that graph can be explained by the area light change, where it now does more shading calculations. The second one I'm not sure, it might be autothreads which was enabled by default around that time. Did you have the threads set to a number other than the number of cpu cores when running the benchmark?

Brecht.