[Bf-committers] Exit in Blender

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 22 19:55:09 CEST 2008

I've been reading the posts on this particular subject and really there's a
simple solution to it all.
Code the option.It's going to take about 1 1/2 seconds to evaluate whether
to save or not to save a blend file.
As a matter of fact, I'm going to code a patch this week that will do it.
It'll only take a few minutes to do it.Whether standard or non standard, it
works. As mentioned before, if you're working on a paid job
time is money.That's why it helps to have a save flag before quitting.
Change is hard for some but, to grow you must change.

Digikiller