[Bf-committers] exit in blender

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 22 17:53:27 CEST 2008

> I do not like the idea of removing the X so people can't quit that way.

I don't like the idea at all. Make that optional if you really like that for
yourself. But I like my X.

Frankly, I just don't understand that resistance to add a popup when we quit
while there is already a popup when we want to save. Personally, the
Save-confirmation popup annoys me because, again, I don't have the habit of
having to confirm a save command and I usually just move my cursor before I
confirm and then I need to redo the save command again. When I "save" as
opposed to "Save As", I know exactly that I want to save over the existing
file. So why do I need to confirm is beyond my understanding. Talking about
making something optional, that one should be.