[Bf-committers] 3D rendering time regression

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Apr 22 12:54:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

Please be more specific about which files are slower. Area lights are now slower because it does more shading, and there is a bug with raytraced refraction + shadows being slow. An issue with QMC raytracing being slow on macs was fixed recently. Issues like this you can report in the bugtracker also, that's much easier to keep track of and follow up for us. Also mention your operating system.

Cheers,
Brecht.