[Bf-committers] call for test build 2

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Sun Apr 20 21:45:07 CEST 2008

Finally!

Windows builds of blender-2.46-test2 with working ffmpeg libraries.

Build can be grabbed from here:

http://www.elubie.de/blender/blender-2.46-test2-windows.exe
http://www.elubie.de/blender/blender-2.46-test2-windows.zip

Let me know if anything doesn't work. Will commit the libraries
themselves and scons changes needed to build tomorrow. The build itself
has been done with rev. 14287, all fixes and changes after that will go
into RC3, hopefully out in a week.

Andrea