[Bf-committers] exit in blender

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:54:25 CEST 2008

>From this thread it seems obvious that the current quit.blend has
enough problems, we can probably come up with something better,
Plumi-Blender's method of dealing with this problem seem good, though
Im not sure about multiple backups (as a default at least).

IMHO Blender should work like other apps, asking before quitting, or
backup in the same dir, on exit.
Maybe .blend~ extension could be used rather then /tmp/quit.blend,
(many text editors use ~ for this purpose)

- Cam