[Bf-committers] Regression test files: what's needed?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 20 18:55:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

A good test file is:

- very small in size (100k or so)
- fun and quick to use, for artists as well as developers
- shows clearly a specific (set of) features
- gives instructions what todo exactly (in the text editor or so)

We can add for 2.46 about a dozen new files, half of them physics
related:
- dynamic particles + force fields
- animated fur setup
- animated cloth
- something showing collision precision?
- ...

-Ton-