[Bf-committers] Bf-committers Digest, Vol 45, Issue 28

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Sun Apr 20 01:53:06 CEST 2008

<snip>> When i accidentally clicked the exit button in blender it closes without any
 >  > confirmation message i frequently loose my file this way how to prevent it
</snip>

Blender has already an very adequate <quit> built in. Having lost innumerable
changes I would like to see the X (close) in top right corner deactivated
leaving only the minimise and full screen icons.

I also would like to have the render screen placed 20 mm down from the top and
20 mm in from the right so that the Blender <X> quit-close cannot be
accidentally pressed when just wanting to close the render window.
Maybe deactivate the <X> on the render window and use <esc> as the only window
close method.
Deactivating may be a QT matter rather than a Blender issue.

Also I would like the render window always on top until closed. Occasionally I
have found render windows open after closing Blender.

my 2c worth.
Roger