[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [14463] trunk/blender: This is an expanded patch of this:

paprmh paprmh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:54:19 CEST 2008

>>  We also seem to be having an explosion of platforms supported.  It would
>>  be nice to have platform maintainers compiling plugins as well for
releases.
>>  (Its getting to be more work for me to keep up with things...)

>my personal opinion is that it would be a good idea to have plugins
>compiled with the rest of the tree and built automatically.

yes, that would be very nice...I never understood why they were not compiled
with the rest of the build.

On a related note, even though the release builds on .org  have the
plugins/include folder, a scons linux build does not... maybe scons could be
updated to do that...

Finally, in spite of the warning in front of the typedef struct ImBuf in
IMB_imbuf_types.h, once again the typedef struct ImBuf in
blenpluginapi/iff.h is not up to date...it's missing     struct ImgInfo *
img_info;