[Bf-committers] documentation status update

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:16:56 CEST 2008

Hi all,

in prepartion for 2.46 I have a few things on my plate I need to take
care of that I plan to get to this Saturday.

1) Add existing docs for 2.46 to CMS

If you have a doc written that is not listed here

http://www.blender.org/development/current-projects/changes-since-245/

please email me a link to the documentation

2) Write docs or find doc writers for any features not yet documented.

if you know of a significant feature that is in 2.46 that still needs
documentation, let me know and I'll find a doc writer for it

3)  Add newly submitted sites to community listings

I got a large flood of new listings requesting to be added many of
which have some really nice content

Thanks,

LetterRip