[Bf-committers] scons, wine and a good night out

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Tue Apr 1 00:40:54 CEST 2008

  > Yay, welcome and congrats!
thanks, good to be here.

> On the funboard mailinglist you also mentioned that it was due to it
> being set to be started by wine.

Yep, so I eliminated wine but problem remains, anyway I want to try VirtualBox
but am having problems getting it to run under fc8.

Starting with a clean latest svn download and compiling from there.

scons displays so many error messages and warnings about unused  arguments and
vars I was thinking of working thru them and commenting them out but dont know
what will break.

Might start fiddling today, I'm not a c or c++ officianado
Roger