[Bf-committers] scons issues with new ffmpeg package

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Fri Sep 28 20:20:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

Ken's patch is in SVN now. (Thanks a lot!)

So people with ffmpeg build problems on Linux (and Mac ?) should simply
try again with a clean checkout.

> Does this include mingw users?

Should be possible, too. What I do not know: is it possible to run the
configure script within mingw? (It is a unix-shell script after all. If
someone can enlighten me, how configure works for the windows mingw build,
I will happily include that.)

The error you get seems to suggest, that configure couldn't be run
properly. (configure generates config.mak and config.h within
extern/ffmpeg)

Sincerely,
Peter