[Bf-committers] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:56:18 CEST 2007

Mirror maintainers - can you check to make sure that your mirrors are
working and have the latest versions of Blender?

Here is a report i just recieved,

>Two mirrors for Blender 2.45 Mac OS X Intel seem broken. The german
mirror appears to be >correct, but when extracted it seems to contain
blender-2.44-darwin-8.10.1-i386, in a version >that will not start on
my iMac.

 >The Australia link doesn't seem to work at all for me. The US link is fine.

Thanks,

LetterRip