[Bf-committers] Are these features implemented?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sat Sep 15 07:07:14 CEST 2007

Yep, still is, thank you :-)

I do feel there should be an "apply translation" for consistency though,
also, from my programming background I understand
that "Apply" means apply transformation matrix, but the
idea of that on other 3d packages is usually "Freeze
Transforms/Rotation/Scale/Translation"

Is this going to be addressed on the new redesign I read is planned?