[Bf-committers] Are these features implemented?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sat Sep 15 04:05:31 CEST 2007

Thanks! I figured that one had to exists, that one I didn't googled, my
fault.

how about the others? I could write some Scripts or C code
(I do feel those should be built in, accessible from the Object and Mesh
submodules as
well as a button/hotkey combination) to implement them, which brings me
to ask about
what is needed to get write access to SVN. I am fine with supplying
patches though.

Cheers!