[Bf-committers] Blender 2.45 Release MSVCR71.DLL problem?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Sep 13 17:50:02 CEST 2007

I just tried to compile Python 2.5.1 on MSYS (MingW) there are some
issues with the posix module,
but tweaking macros should help (apparently they rely on the _MSC_VER
macro a bit too much).

I don't think there should be any issues replacing the VC python.dll
with the Mingw python.dll
as long as there is no C++ function name mangling, the idea would be to
compile with VC as usual,
 but replace the Python dll in the package.

Anyway, I'll let you all know if I manage to get Python to compile.