[Bf-committers] Blender 2.45 Release

Chuck Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Wed Sep 12 19:49:55 CEST 2007

Well, I am WAY closer now. After the last email was sent on the
instantiation error, it seems as though I have found the options that
will get me around it. Now I only have one error - an unresolved text
symbol "find_language" in libsrc.a (filesel.o), so it is looking good
for a build by the end of the day.

Thanks,

Charles