[Bf-committers] Peach developer wishlist

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Sep 8 03:11:37 CEST 2007

Well, it depends I think. First priority for Peach of course is that
we can render a lot of hair and complex forest scenes, so that mostly
requires rasterization/zbuffering/shadowmapping to improve, but I
think we can also keep the long term evolution of the internal
renderer in mind when making design decisions here. Depends how much
work it all is to do more drastic changes to the renderer at this point.

Brecht.