[Bf-committers] CR / CRLF in sources

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Wed Sep 5 18:59:45 CEST 2007

Hi,
ton at blender.org (2007-09-05 at 1504.14 +0200):
> Unix LF is standard in our sources.

It was, but you can check that all past weeks the thing has run amok
and people keep on doing it wrong. SVN can take care of that... if you
use correctly SVN, it is not a heavy job you have to pay attention to
forever. Current status is that the use is mostly CVS-style.

> > * Use svn:eol-style properties in my local repository. That will work
> > fine for me, but others using SunCC will have to set the properties
> > manually. (Those are local properties not propagated to the server)

They should be set and then propagated to server on commit. Why it is
not done? That is beyond my knowledge, it is just uncommenting some
lines ~/.subversion/config to get a basic set of rules. There is a
report open about this, but then someone else has to apply the cmds
and commit the changes.

GSR