[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12279] trunk/blender/source/blender: Sequencer...

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Oct 19 00:32:52 CEST 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Matt Ebb wrote:

> Eh? Ctrl L in edit mode selects all v/e/f connected to the selected ones. I
> agree the 'shift to select, ctrl to act' is nice, but Campbell's hardly being
> inconsistent here.

Right then, I forgot about CTRL-L selecting connected verts/edges/faces - as
I always use L (which selects connected close to the mouse pointer, I
think).

> BTW, it may be a good idea to call this feature (and the edit mode one)
> something different like 'select connected'. 'Linked' has a specific
> terminology in blender (datablock links) and it's confusing to have a lot of
> different functionality tools reusing that terminology.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive