[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12279] trunk/blender/source/blender: Sequencer...

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Oct 19 00:03:04 CEST 2007

On 19/10/2007, at 4:19 AM, GSR wrote:

> Hi,
> cbarton at metavr.com (2007-10-19 at 0036.22 +1000):
>> Object mode uses Shift+L but this is does not select connected
>> data (in
>> 3d space), the functionality added to the sequencer matches editing
>> UV's/Meshes.
>
> If the functionality matches... why the key does not? C-l in edit mode
> does nothing, does it?

Eh? Ctrl L in edit mode selects all v/e/f connected to the selected
ones. I agree the 'shift to select, ctrl to act' is nice, but
Campbell's hardly being inconsistent here.

BTW, it may be a good idea to call this feature (and the edit mode
one) something different like 'select connected'. 'Linked' has a
specific terminology in blender (datablock links) and it's confusing
to have a lot of different functionality tools reusing that terminology.

cheers

Matt

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net